2)Launcher засунуть в папку с игрой C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1
* Tool from now on Requires .NET framework version 3.5 Sp1 installed (due to Team code preparations)
* The Start Location has been Fixed permanently, for all maps.
* The random race will be random and if you restart the game with F10 (ingame menu).
* White color was also added to the supported ones (we want to keep it close to actual game so we are not gona put 1million colors in there)
* Same colors and start location are allowed because teams may wish to share the same color.(later)
* The teams are now in Beta phase (due to lazylauncer2 use needs more work to be done compaired to other launcers)still disabled in launcer.
* Replays are now sorted by time creation!from older to latest.
* Fix a bug that cause the application to stop with error if there were no maps in the list.
* Add loading screen (no more pink square) to all maps that DO NOT have one, without changing their file size!
* Other internal Library updates.
* Works with latest Starcraft 2 Beta Patch 5
* Second Workaround for Pink background for most XP users not having transparency. Simple click or moving the Launcher will try to clear the pink.
* Fix a bug that after changing A.I files and save the Game Options will not re appear.
* Improve performane with multi-threading support in multi cores CPUs.
* Minor U.I changes to sc2 logo.
* Fix issue when a selected tab will not open the entire form if its allready selected.
* Add warning message if user tries to start the game without sellecting Difficulty level or none Computer players.
* When selecting a map, the 1st player slot will be set to Human and the rest automatically to Computer type.
* Fix an error on some system "process not found" when clicking the links in the credits form.
* Make the entire application smaller and faster (from 2MB to ~880KB)
* Fix a bug when user change a player type from Human to AI or Observer, and settings will reset to Random. Now slot if its not "closed" will keep the last options (race, color, position etc)
* Alternative way to find the correct Starcraft 2 BETA installed path and store it. No more problems during launching with old settings files & folders.
* Workaround for Pink background for some XP users not having transparency. This will fix some XP users.
* Add support for Deleting, Renaming and Refreshing the Map and Replay Lists, for better management over your files! just right click on a selection!
* Fix bug that after custom AI changes was saved the player slots will not auto reappear.
* Minor U.I changes to Credits screen and custom A.I
* New label in credits that displays your sc2 beta installed path! to check if the tool has found the correct one!
* Race Selection! (finally :P )
* Supports up to full 8 players Maps (when evailable)
* Color Selection
* Star Location Selection
* Ready for Team Selection when there is a safer stable hack.
* New A.I 6.1.1
* 4 A.I Level (Very Easy (Blizzard's, Easy, Medium, Hard from starcrack)
* Totaly new User Interface and compact for all possible resolutions.
* New Replay System for all Maps (moded or not should be working if cache is ok)
* Compatible ONLY with Maps (A.I AND Original) that are "Pure" not edited by other launcher after race selection.
* Use sYk0 Maps here:http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/ai-scripts/starcraft-2-beta-offline-ai-maps/msg4109/#msg4109
* Use original Blizzard maps http://www.mediaf...xdyqjhyhy1
* The launcher keeps the Map file structure intact after a match not like other launcers that changes the file permanent and can't be used later by other tools! ;)
* New Skin support (No more gray theme for buttons scrollbars etc)
* Option to change the Tool's internal A.I files and use your own!
* Updated Credits
* Button to help you download replay cache files.
* Show Map's Author.
* Even better Error handling no .net crashing Errors.
* Update Medium and Hard A.I to v6.0
* Prepare code for custom A.I files in next release
* Total new Graphical User Interface (GUI), border-less and transparent, still easy movable by its graphic borders with the mouse.
* Fix an issue where if user was trying to install a single map or replay from a folder Tool return the message "no files found".
* Even Better Starcraft 2 custom path finding, crossing registry and OS platform information (x86 & x64).
* Ability to read Maps Description, Name, and mini-map Preview, very fast!
* Compatible with Patch 3.
* Ability to Fully install replays and generate all needed cache files automatically, for playing custom replays!
* Before a Replay load you can now change the difficulty level to match the correct on and avoid Desc Error in-game. You will get a warning message for that too!
* 2.5.7 Setup will not anymore try to delete previous version Tool's files, to avoid deleting folders from some users ignorance.It will replace them.
* Fix a bug that causes a selected file not to load with internal starcraft error, or "nothing is selected" error from the tool, forcing users to switch once between panels/tabs to load a file properly.
* fix some path finding issues of sc2 beta installations.
* Application name changed to SC2ALLin1 and version x.x.x indicates Tool Version and A.I in use.
* Single Installation (no more Full or Lite).
* if default sc2beta is not found it askes you for it!
* fix an issue that causes Replay Async.
* Added ability to watch replays (if you also have all cache files installed read p.s2)
* Easy replay installation
* detect recent installed replays
* new AI v5.5
* Ability to download AI maps from 2 favorit web locations
* Ability to auto update the tool from internet so you dont have to check the forums for new version every time or re-download entire setups! 8)
* 30maps (in full version 3 in Lite)
* the new lazytown installer2
* smaller more practical interface with only usefull options! no need to know paths etc.game options should be changed from ingame.
* meaningful AI for Easy-Medium-hard (v4)
* works in all x64 x32 Windows!
* no need for other cracks beeing preinstalled
* tool will help you autoinstall maps that you download automatically
* .net 2.0 only is required (included in most windows xp versions)
* doesn't change original star-craft beta files so you can play it online
from the normal shortcut or update the game normally!